Monday, October 4, 2010

SCUM OF THE EARTH #2! NYCC!!

Folks, I am outta here for an art-fueled tour of destruction in New York City! I’ll be at the NYCC all 3 days, sharing table #P-2 with the infamous King Gum in Artists Alley. We’ll both be on-hand to sign and doodle on our new collaborative print, “Booty & the Beast”. The shit looks super tight!!! And the con will mark the debut of my new book, SCUM OF THE EARTH #2. It's a limited edition funk bomb with 32 pages of new material, art, ideas, filth and comix. All the shit that you crave and love. Each book’s cover is custom paint-splattered by yours truly and I’ll sign and draw inside the thing for you. So cruise by and say hi! We’re also doing a Live Art bash Saturday night but the promoters wanna keep it top secret for now, so I guess I’ll be announcing that as the date gets closer...




5 comments:

eyyo said...

is there any way to buy book + shirt without visit NY?

eyyo said...

...sorry can´t read anymore...let me know if it´s possible to order the book...

ps: check http://lawandorder.bandcamp.com/

peace

rastapitan said...

great artwork man

WJC said...

Hope NYCC went well. Have you any Scum of the Earth #2 laft? I need one!

Food One said...

Yep, got some Scum #2 left. They will be up in the Store of my site soon....