Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ARTSPROJEKT.COM Has Launched!!!






ARTSPROJEKT.COM is an exciting new community of artists including Andy Howell, Shepard Fairy, Alex Pardee, Dalek, Dave Crosland, Angry Woebots, myself, and many, many more. It's all about custom-made, on-demand badass art products. You can order skate decks, prints, posters, mousepads, t-shirts, postcards, and more with my art on it! You can customize everything! Choose what kind of style and shape skate deck you want my art printed on. This is next level shit, people. Go to www.artsprojekt.com, click "Artists", and I'm the first guy listed there (under 40oz Comics). Click "Product Gallery" to view the goods. You can search by category on the left side using the "Product Types" list. While you're on the site check out the sticker designs I did for Lil Jon (page 12 of Jon's Product Gallery).
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Neil said...

FoodOne skate decks?! You're killing me.

You know, that Medusa pin-up would make an awesome deck. (hint hint)